Hypnogogia Hypnogogia

Beautiful

Wow, this is such a beautiful and calming piece.
It kind of reminds me of Warren Bennett's soothing music. <3

Stalagmite responds:

i never go back to these musical works because i thought no one listened to this kinda music... i come back and to my shock theres a review <3 thank you so much! it is my favourite song out of all i have done. your opinion means alot <3

Brainstorm [7000] Brainstorm [7000]

Ultra relaxing

Well it must be...because according to my clock, i've been listening to this for about thirty minutes.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Nice! That's what I like to hear! lol I appreciate it man!

Do You Know Fear? Do You Know Fear?

so like

This is music to my ears. I will download this to my MP3 player and have this lul me to sleep.

-Distorted Mind- -Distorted Mind-

Freaking

Amazing. Love it. The bass at the start and the psycho screaming near the end...tottally bad ass. I can imagine some large ass monster fello foaming at the mouth carrying an axe over each shoulder and dead babes at his feet.

Mr-Devil responds:

:D That's such a neat idea that I'd make a loop of that monster guy tapping his foot to the beat right now if I only knew how x)

Jet Factory Jet Factory

Let me tell you this

If I had flash, I'd make this one of the soundtracks to my possible future creations. I just love this ssdfsdf. Seriously though, i love this enough to want to use it.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

Fantastic

I can never seem to stay in a bad mood when i listen to this. It's nice to find a happy tube with out it being D&B or techno.

Spatula Return Mini Spatula Return Mini

strange

but i liked it :3 kinda has a calming vibe.
it's like a spongebob and LOLcat smoothie!