View Profile Bazomanda

Well that was

Unexpected lol.
Nice car chase though.

LOL that was entertianing

I like the animation and the humor..very fun and very silly

3 Game Reviews

Addictive and hilarious

There is something about killing a million santas with a gnome on a bungee rope that is terribly funny. Love the in-game screams and cries. Funny stuff xD

Enjoyable

This is a great game. I could easily got addicted to it. Very relaxing :3

Good game

I found one problem with it. It seems too stick when moving. As in if I go to go right, it wont stop going in that direction and when you get control back it doesn't last for long. I was playing level 4 and i had hardly any control, just ended going up and down trying to get back within the play area before getting timed out. Other than that though it is a good game and would be better with the control fix :]

7 Audio Reviews

Beautiful

Wow, this is such a beautiful and calming piece.
It kind of reminds me of Warren Bennett's soothing music. <3

Stalagmite responds:

i never go back to these musical works because i thought no one listened to this kinda music... i come back and to my shock theres a review <3 thank you so much! it is my favourite song out of all i have done. your opinion means alot <3

Ultra relaxing

Well it must be...because according to my clock, i've been listening to this for about thirty minutes.

Sirhc7000 responds:

Nice! That's what I like to hear! lol I appreciate it man!

so like

This is music to my ears. I will download this to my MP3 player and have this lul me to sleep.

1 Art Review

Le gasp

That's one of the most beautiful things i've seen all week. I love the flow to it.

I like to dabble in all fields of art.

29, Female